HOW TO BEGIN
Take the first step...
Deciding to get help is the biggest and most important life decision you can make. Our team at Raise the Bottom is here for you every step of the way with advanced drug rehab centers in Boise and Nampa that provide opioid substance abuse treatments.
After you reach out with a phone call, email or meet us in person, we'll help you navigate the next steps, answering questions and remaining at your side the entire time.
The Medical, Clinical and Administrative teams at Raise the Bottom Addiction Treatment are dedicated to providing the best and most effective opioid substance abuse treatments in Boise or Nampa for people struggling with an Opiate addiction. The primary focus of our Boise and Nampa drug rehab center is to provide a holistic approach, assisting each person we serve to improve their lives, encouraging them to achieve their goals and motivating them to be the best version of themselves that they can be. Our multidisciplinary substance abuse treatment team in Boise and Nampa includes the following:
- Customer Support Specialists
- Intake Specialists
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors
- Licensed Social Workers
- Licensed Master Social Workers
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
While you'll travel a unique path to recovery, there are some steps that every person enrolled at Raise the Bottom's opioid substance abuse treatment in Boise or Nampa should expect.
The first 30 days...
Day of Admission
- Complete intake screening to ensure eligibility for admission
- Complete and sign all intake paperwork and consent forms
- Complete intake urinalysis
- Complete EKG
- Complete TB
- Complete intake lab / blood work
- Complete intake History and Physical with Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Within 14 days:
- Attend initial counseling session to complete a comprehensive assessment
- Begin an individualized treatment plan at a drug rehab center in Boise or Nampa with your counselor, establishing short-term and long-term goals
- Work towards achieving a stable dose by attending / dosing daily and communicating any withdrawal symptoms and/or cravings to Medical and Clinical staff members
- Keep medical and clinical staff up to date regarding your feelings, withdrawal symptoms, cravings, etc.
Ready to find out more?
Reach out today. We're here to answer any questions you may have.